Saturday, September 23, 2017

Learn Mandarin by watching this movie (captioned with Pinyin & Chinese Simplified Characters using Google Translate)

I'm trying to learn Mandarin Chinese, but I'm having trouble retaining what I learn. I'm hoping that by captioning this movie I can retain these words.

Learn Mandarin by watching this movie (captioned with Pinyin & Chinese Simplified Characters using Google Translate)

Chinese Movie Literal Captions to Pinyin & Chinese Simplified via Google Translate 854x480 from Rob ABCBA on Vimeo.
I purposely chose descriptions and sentence structures that help beginners to correspond which Chinese Simplified characters and pinyin correspond to which English words. For example, using one word adjectives in front of nouns result in the Mandarin joining the adjective and noun with a "de", which helps me identify which Chinese characters correspond to which English words.
Chinese Movie, Chinese, Mandarin, movie, Apple of My Eye, Those Years, Past Years, Literal Captions, Pinyin, Chinese Simplified, English, learn mandarin, Google Translate, Windows, MovieMaker, 854x480, Cafe LatTea, Samsung, iPhone, Apple,

No comments:

Post a Comment