Monday, June 18, 2012

Procedure if you are interested in the new Sunnyvale homes 37 Degree North

Procedure if you are interested in the new Sunnyvale homes 37 Degree North


Posted under: Home Buying in Sunnyvale, Home Selling in Sunnyvale, Property Q&A in Sunnyvale
June 17, 2012 8:25 AM

1. Read my other blogs to learn more about 37 Degrees North. Are they in your price range? Will you want upgrades? Is your preferred floor plan in your price range? (Note: I can help you get something to help you out.)



2. If interested, let me know. As stated, if you walk in and register all alone and the SELLER'S agent gets you to sign, you will lose your right to have a BUYER'S agent like me on YOUR side. (I ccan help protect your interests and get some incentive.)



3. We pick a time when we can go in together. We have to do it BEFORE the Reservation Drawing & Priority Registration event this upcoming Saturday, June 23, 2012.



Robert Lei (408) 893-2410

.

No comments:

Post a Comment